Free carbs!

For all bread lovers out there like me, here's a treat from SM Advantage: free bread from Goldilocks!


Earlier this evening I dropped by this Goldilocks along J.P. Rizal in Makati for some bread. And while I was at it, avail of the offer as well. I was somehow "forced" to get a lot of polvoron just to make it to Php 300. But at the counter I was told "naubos na 'yung maliit." She meant the 400g, so I can't have free bread. Great, I thought.

So I returned all the other stuff and got just a loaf of bread (which was my primary purpose of going there in the first place) and lechon paksiw in foil packs. Anyway, I never really meant to buy polvoron. I thought I'd just come back some other time for that free healthtinapay. It's still a good offer after all.

Cheap ko ba? Harhar!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler