[Project Look Book] Monday, Jan. 31, 2011

Yabadabadoo! I made it through the first month of Project Look Book!

This week I'll be following a theme: old clothes only! This means I only get to wear the oldest clothes that I can find in my closet. At least the ones that fit me, though. You see, I rummaged through my stuff yesterday and was horrified to find year-old shirts that don't fit me anymore! (Note to self: Lose weight. Fast!) Luckily, there were still a lot more - even much older stuff - that still fit. Not so lucky with the pants, however. So let's exempt them from the theme, shall we?

rszDSC_1855adj

This yellow striped shirt is from Dean & Trent at The Ramp. If my memory serves me right, it's about 2 years old or more. The shoes are even older, probably 3 or 4 years. Got them from Zara at an I'll-never-forget-price of only Php 2,500 (they were on sale!). Sadly that price for leather shoes in Zara has long been committed to memory. Three items here I got from SM: pants (Dansen), belt (Hickock), and tie. Tie clip from Merger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler