[Project Look Book] Friday, March 4, 2011

rszDSC_5360adj1

So happy, eh? It's Friday after all, which I think is reason enough to be in such a state.

rszDSC_5308adj1

Good thing it was relatively colder today at the office so I didn't have to take my jacket off.

rszDSC_5297adj1

This is the same trench I wore just two weeks ago. But where last time I wore lace-ups, today I opted for low-cut boots to complete the look. Not too dressy but not too casual either, just right for dinner tonight at Makati Shangri-la, where My Bibe and I are celebrating her birthday in advance (her birthday's tomorrow).

rszDSC_5321adj1

Trench and jeans (both Topman); multi-colored striped shirt (Domon from Bangkok); boots (Frank at Traffic).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler