Anda, Bohol: The shoreline going south

In my last post I've shown you how the beach along the poblacion in Anda, Bohol is like.  But that was north of our resort. Now let me take you to the other direction.

rszDSC_4930

I must say the beach going to the town proper is much better than it is here. I personally don't like to go swimming in an area with rocks and seagrass since I prefer a sandy bottom. But it also has its own charm nonetheless, especially at low tide.

rszDSC_5020
The beach offers some interesting photography subjects. Here the puddles look like craters or something. Beautiful!

rszDSC_5014
Folks collecting shellfish are also common here.

rszDSC_5080
Some seem to be doing it in a leisurely pace.

rszDSC_5047
I told you the area offers some interesting subjects. After the craters, now come the mounds scattered amid exposed seagrass.

rDSC_4951crop
While sex on the beach has been explicitly banned in Boracay, the same can't be said for Anda.

rszDSC_4954
I don't know what these are but I've seen a lot of them lurking from behind rocks and crevices.

rszDSC_4966
Sea urchins! The very reason I prefer a sandy bottom when swimming.

rszDSC_4975
What in the world is this?

rszDSC_5044
The late afternoon skyline casting its reflection on a placid puddle.

Didn't go any farther as it was getting dark already. So what do you think about Anda's shoreline?

Comments

  1. very nice place... I miss my hometown Anda.

    Carina Escobido-Olaivar

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a nice place. i always want to go back there from time to time.
    so where are you based now?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler