Missing the beer



Yeah, right. Maybe God doesn't want me to be happy if that's the case. These funny drinking t-shirts sure love to taunt.

God I miss drinking! Well, beer primarily. I think I can live without all those cocktails and wines but not beer. But then my condition has forced me to shun all alcohol altogether.

I've never joined a beer-drinking contest in my life but I came across this site about drinking games, and found a new twist to the game. Called "beer race," it's basically about who holds the glass upside-down above his head first. After someone is able to do that, everyone else must follow suit - finished or not with the beer. I think it would be hilarious. It's crazy enough that drinking the beer is not even a requirement.

Oh, well. In my dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler