[Project Look Book - Resort Special] Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm back from a vacation in Palawan. Will just rest for another day at home before facing reality at the office once more. With the number of days stricken off my Project Look Book, I've decided that to make up for it, why not post what I wore during our vacation? So because there was no internet connection at our resort for the last three days (Isn't that wonderful, detached from everything else?), the posts are likely to come one after the other. So here goes...

rszDSC_9955adj

On our second day at Coron in Palawan, My Bibe and I went on an island-hopping tour. So what else is there to wear but swim shorts?! Was on the hunt for short swim shorts for some time now. I wanted them above the knee and it was quite a task as all you see around in stores are those droopy board shorts that I have since outgrown. At least for now. So I was lucky to find these short-enough shorts from Folden & Hung.

rszDSC_9822adj

Yes, I'm baring all my surgery scars. I originally had a tank top on but after searching through photos, there was no shot where I had it on. Who cares about them scars anyway? Wearing flip-flops I just picked from SM Department Store last year. The dry bag's from Rudy Project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler