[Project Look Book] Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Yahoo! I'm wearing new shoes today!

rszDSC_9518

They're from Pedro. Got them over the weekend at Bonifacio High Street in Makati while looking for a dry bag. Yes, the purchase was unplanned - an "accident" as I would like to call it. But I don't get to go to BHS that often, plus there ain't any other Pedro stores in Makati. At least I was able to restrain myself from getting another pair.

rszDSC_9463adj

And because the shoes are quite loud enough already, I kept everything else simple today with a pullover from Giordano and black pants that I got from Bangkok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler