[Project Look Book] Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wearing chinos today. With ultra-low socks of course for a "no socks" look.

rszDSC_8913adj1

I'm actually glad Bench has chinos like these - cut slim and short. And at Php 900 or less, it's a good buy already. The last time I was at a Bench store, I saw that these chinos are still available and the colors to choose from have multiplied. Great!

rszDSC_8870adj1

Put on a white shirt for a cool feel, something from Dansen at SM Department Store that I believe I got for around Php 500 only. The tie is from an old uniform set.

Comments

  1. I like your look!

    I invite You to see my blog :) Greetings from Poland

    http://fashionableinnovations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler