[Project Look Book - Extended Weekend Special] Saturday, June 11, 2011

This is a late post. But hey, I'm on vacation! Found time just now while winding down after packing, successfully fitting everything into our luggage. Hooray!

Anyway, I'm normally in jeans/shorts and a t-shirt when flying but for this trip I thought, hey, why not dress a little differently than usual? So I wore a long-sleeved shirt and lace-ups! And to dress it down a bit, I went for shorts. Yes, I wore this from the moment I walked out of our house, throughout my two-hour flight, and until we reached our hotel. And since our room wasn't ready yet when we checked in, I went straight to shopping in this getup as well.

rszDSC_4993adj

I know people want to dress comfortably when traveling, and I definitely agree. Now down with the arched eyebrows because believe me, I am comfortable in this outfit. I am comfortable enough in leather as I am comfortable in Sanuks.

rszDSC_5002adj

Shirt (Celio); shorts (Penshoppe); shoes (Zara); watch (Aldo); bracelet (Merger).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler