[Project Look Book] Friday, June 3, 2011

The recent rainy day spell has taken a break for the past two or three days. So I thought the pattern would continue today, a perfect excuse to wear my light gray shoes from Zara. After all, I've only worn them once, I think. They look like nubuck but they're not since I clean them with a detergent-based cleaner from Aldo.

rszDSC_4193cropadj1

I'm also wearing a long-forgotten tee I picked up at Surplus Shop. The pink details are actually felt that I suppose were ironed over the fabric. I love the Surplus Shop at SM Makati since it's not as crowded as their other stores, and there are always a lot of good finds there. At least to me.

rszDSC_4171adj1

The jeans are Topman. And by the way, the weather is still perfectly dry so far.

Happy weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler