[Project Look Book] Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So I've had no Project Look Book posts for the past two days. Monday I was sick, and Tuesday I wasn't able to get a ride (car's still in the shop for repairs). People were asked to go home at 1PM, though, because of inclement weather. I mean, it was just raining like crazy yesterday! Anyway I'm back to work, and I'm loving my trench a lot.

rszDSC_9772adj

Yes, I thought it was the perfect time to sport this trench coat from Topman. Because the weather here is hot and humid by default, I don't get to wear it that often. Underneath it I wore a bright blue shirt from Martin Box (available at Linea Italia) paired with blue dress pants from Sahara at SM. The shoes are from Traffic.

I just want to share with you that it was strange to have perfectly lit photos today given the gloomy weather outside. We didn't even turn the lights on yet I found the pictures with just the right amount of light, some bordering on overexposed even. Check them out.

rszDSC_9759adj
rszDSC_9698cropadj
rszDSC_9725adj
rszDSC_9731cropadj
rszDSC_9784adj
rszDSC_9792adj

So happy, eh? Let's just say that I'm laughing at this last photo:

rszDSC_9672cropadj

I don't know, I look elongated or something. I know I have a long neck but it seems a lot more pronounced here. Whatever.

Comments

  1. love the idea of a bright color underneath a soft neutral color.
    really like your outfits :)

    Following you :)
    Hope you follow me back

    MonsieurM

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, monsieur!
    where do i follow you, though?
    don't know your url.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler