[Project Look Book] Friday, September 30, 2011

I always love the relaxed feel of being in jeans. Not that I abhor wearing more formal stuff but I guess it's the fact that I only get to wear them once throughout a five-day workweek that makes me look forward to it. On the flip slide, I believe that if jeans were my regular work wear, then it's the dressing up that I'll be missing in that case. Oh well, it's Friday.

rszDSC_7459cropadj

The jeans are from Penshoppe and there's not much really to today's outfit. The t-shirt was just something My Bibe picked up for me in one of her business trips in Iloilo. And then a pair of Chucks. My only accessory was my Jeremy Scott for Swatch wristwatch.

rszDSC_7372adj
rszDSC_7436cropadjcrop
rszDSC_7406adjcrop
rszDSC_7390cropadj

Enjoy the weekend, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler