[Project Look Book] Monday, November 21, 2011

rszDSC_1237adj

It's a new week, and one of the last few left in the year. Next week I'll be visiting my mom and my little sister in Cebu. It's been more than a year now so I guess it's time to check on them.

Today I'm in a lot of purple. The shirt's something from Rajo Laurel for Wharton. I'm happy with this shirt because I get to wear cuff links (yay!). So I'm a bit more "corporate" today, hence, the tie, which is actually from an old office uniform set. I wore blue pants since blue goes well with purple. Then brown shoes and belt, of course, for a more formal look.

rszDSC_1213adj

I keep on saying I'm more corporate and more formal today. Until you see the socks...

rszDSC_1342adjcrop
rszDSC_1263adj
rszDSC_1319adjcrop
rszDSC_1222adj

Pants (Sahara at SM Department Store); belt (Hickok at SM); shoes (Aldo); socks (H&M); cuff links and tie clip (Tieline/Merger).

Comments

  1. I love your Looks!

    I hope that your visit is a great mother!


    http://wwwmaismoda.blogspot.com

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought I was a bad son for visiting my mother in Australia once a year! But Cebu! Very dapper indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @fernando - thanks
    @david - haha. yeah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler