Busted: Our cats's secret plot to "walk" us

So our lovely feline duo -- Kwittie Boy and Foreman -- have made public their true feelings about that Tagaytay trip of ours (read their blog post here). There was the incarceration, the motion sickness, the unfamiliar territory, the bathroom, the jealousy, and the treating them like dogs. Little did I know that they were secretly plotting something on us, their human slaves.

I absentmindedly left the bedroom door open last night and the two cats pounced on the chance to sneak into the room. I take it that they were too preoccupied with their plan because they didn't notice me come in. I was stunned as they were right in front of the Mac intently checking this out:

00

Okay, I thought. So let's see how these cats are planning to take over the world, one human at a time...

01
02
03
04
05
06
07

They were caught red-handed and left the room in a hurry. But just before they went for the stairs, they gave me the evil look. I don't know what's next but I think I should be afraid, be very afraid.

Comments

  1. My dogs do this to me every day :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is remarkably creative hahaha. you could so totally make a Youtube Video off of this and I'd be one of the first to share it because this is just SO TRUE in so many levels, and it's funny too! :P

    Thanks for posting! :D

    Ada
    http://ada-nikki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute and funny, and take over the world just so crazy idea hahaha

    Herdiana Surachman
    DELUXSHONIST | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha funny!!

    Have a nice weekend!

    J. Héctor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cats rule the world! Everyone who has (at least) a cat knows this :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler