[Lookbook 08.28.2012] Blush and bloom

rszDSC_3545adj

Last few days of August. After those periods of persistent rain, it was nice to see the sun come out and lord over the skies throughout the day. So I felt like going for blooms. But to avoid going matchy-matchy with shades of brown, I incorporated some color. The belt is a pinkish hue while the socks are reddish, just enough to stand up against the onslaught of brown (and khaki) all over.

rszDSC_3526adj
rszDSC_3544adj

I also brought a blazer to keep me warm at the office. Like I said there's an onslaught of brown here but if you look at the jacket closely, there are maroon lines that help form the plaid factor. So everything's pretty much tied together, I guess.

rszDSC_3577adj
rszDSC_3573adj

Have a nice day! Or night.
____________
Floral-printed shirt (Oxygen); trousers (Tyler); blazer (Yorkers; Ebay find); belt (SM Accessories); socks (Uniqlo); shoes (Frank at Traffic).

Comments

  1. I looove this style!! This shirt is really stylish ;) I think more guys shoul wear flower printed clothes ;)
    Thank you <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes and the shirt! this look sounds me really great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I want to wear this shirt myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite look of you. Very charming. The shirt is unique. Looks awesome on you!!!


    xx

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice top! You have a great style! Hope we can follow each other. :)

    McRon Neall<3
    http://mcronneall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! That shirt is super cool, and the overall colour combination is just perfect. I love how you added the red details to break the all-brown thing... They match with those chairs, BTW :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are cool, already put your link on my blog. I Love your outfits, especially your shirt and your blazer. They are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a great look. Love your shirt and she's great with your pants. It's a perfect combination of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great combination with that blazer and with the floral print!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your look¡¡¡
    The shirt and the blazer are perfcets
    Héctor.

    hectorlohan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look. Very nice shirt!

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look on ya. A good khaki is just.. the best.

    x Peter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very simple, yet lovely outfit! Love the accessories as well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved this one. It has given me courage to try scarier things. I tend to steer clear of them but not anymore.
    Packers And Movers Hyderabad


    Packers And Movers gachibowli Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  15. https://nileriyadh.wordpress.com/2017/12/08/%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AE%D8%B5-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%84-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler