LOOKBOOK | 22March2015: The tank, the art, the park

01ADM_2270
The band's bassist who obviously doesn't know how to play bass.

Spent a good part of today at Art in the Park 2015, which Kwittiegirl and I have been looking forward to since, er, last year. But more on that in another post.

So what to wear to a park where a lot of art aficionados and curious souls alike were expected to descend, and when summer is just about getting started with its onslaught? Having already experienced Art in the Park last year I knew very well what to expect, and it involves sweating a lot and slugging it out with everyone else. I had to be prepared, so I picked a tank top.

02ADM_2241
Me in my "battle gear." Yes, it's a battle out there against everyone -- for artworks.

03ADM_2283
What a cutie. He's Ikabod Bubwit (Ikabod the Small Rodent), a Filipino cartoon/comic strip character.

04ADM_2337
An oversized Rubik's cube with TV screens right behind me.

05ADM_2273
Rocking it out at the park. Hell yeah!

I paired the tank with trusty jeans. But after putting on these green high-top sneakers, I suddenly thought of folding the hems. It was just a random thought and I was happy with the outcome. Then I finished the look with a bunch of bracelets.

06ADM_2302
Ikabod Bubwit may be a cute character but he's been given a tough makeover courtesy of wrought iron and metal.

07ADM_2245
It was while posing before this work-in-progress mural that I got "spotted."

And the countdown to the next Art in the Park begins!
_____________
Tank top (21 Men); jeans (Topman); sneakers (Zara Man); bracelets (Call It Spring).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler