LOOKBOOK | 27Nov2015: Oversize me

01ADM_6100

I really need to do something about my weight gain. Whenever I look at myself in the mirror I'm disgusted with what I see. Oh, the flab and those so-called love handles jumping out of my pants! Haha!

In the meantime I can simply cover up. For one, there's this fad going on with oversized shirts -- perfect for my oversized self. Takes inspiration from the 80s, actually.

02ADM_6073
03ADM_6087
04ADM_6026

Although I paired an oversized shirt with joggers before, I think it's a no-brainer that it's best worn with fitted pants. In my case here it's jeans. Talk about balance. If it were baggy or loose-fitting pants I believe the look would have been downright sloppy.

My choice of footwear here are high cut sneakers although regular sneakers or Vans would be just as fine. Can't think of any other shoes for this outfit at the moment. If you have any ideas, please share. I also put on a watch and some bracelets to accessorize the look because it looks so plain for me.

05ADM_6099
06ADM_6064

Lest I forget, I was still going to the office, so I also brought along a scarf. Aside from keeping me warm in air-conditioned spaces, throwing the scarf around my neck gives the illusion that my outfit is "dressier" than it actually is. It's also fun to play with: loop it or just let it hang loose.

07ADM_5976
08ADM_5980
09ADM_6047
10ADM_6039

Have a great week ahead, y'all!
_______________
Oversized shirt (H&M); jeans (Topman); high cut sneakers (Zara Man); scarf (Bench); watch (Pebble Steel); bracelets (Aldo).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler