LOOKBOOK | Blazing in blazer and shorts

halfwhiteboy blazer and shorts 01

It was a pleasantly cold day in Baguio City. It wasn't too cold that I still got to wear shorts but a little nippy at times that I needed a jacket. It was a lightweight blazer that I brought with me.

The blazer and shorts combo is not something I usually wear because, well, it's uncomfortably hot and humid in Metro Manila. Besides, it's not something that I can wear to the office, so I'm left with weekends and other days off as the only occasions to wear them. But then the thought of it simply escapes my mind each time.

halfwhiteboy blazer and shorts 02
halfwhiteboy blazer and shorts 03
halfwhiteboy blazer and shorts 04

Naturally I'm glad that I finally got to try this getup however simple it is. The plain, bright green shirt provides a much needed pop of color to this otherwise straightforward blue and light brown combo. Though I think it works, I'm not really loving my shoes here. But I had to make do as it was the only pair I had with me for this trip (the shopping came in after).

halfwhiteboy blazer and shorts 05
halfwhiteboy blazer and shorts 06
halfwhiteboy blazer and shorts 07
halfwhiteboy blazer and shorts 08

And yeah, belated happy birthday to me.
__________________
T-shirt (Giordano); blazer (Regatta); shorts (Uniqlo); shoes (Call It Spring); watch (Pebble Time Steel); beads (Paragon).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler