LOOKBOOK | Introducing plaid to the varsity

halfwhiteboy varsity jacket and plaid pants 01

Nope, never been on any varsity team back in school. Besides, I've never really been into sports to begin with. So wearing a varsity jacket is nothing but a so-called fashion thing.

A few who asked where I got the jacket were surprised when I told them it's Bench, a local brand. I've had it for a while now and yeah, it's a nice jacket. It's got small quilted patterns and it's warm enough for the office air conditioning.

halfwhiteboy varsity jacket and plaid pants 02

I experimented a bit here by wearing the varsity jacket with plaid pants. Of course plaid pants can be quite loud. I mean, plaid alone can be loud, so what more when it's pants we're talking about. But somehow the jacket just fit in. I guess it's the color blue that's holding everything together here.

As for the shoes, sneakers would have been nice (a no-brainer) but since it was an office workday, I picked a nice pair of camel-colored leather lace-ups. Why it doesn't look out of place is because of the streaks of light brown in the plaid pattern of my pants.

halfwhiteboy varsity jacket and plaid pants 03
halfwhiteboy varsity jacket and plaid pants 04
halfwhiteboy varsity jacket and plaid pants 05

Happy weekend!
___________________
Varsity jacket (Bench); pants (Prima Linea); shoes (Zara Man).

Comments

  1. very nice. i can see why people would asked where you got it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler