LOOKBOOK | Bladder break

halfwhiteboy oversized long shirt 01

Ah, bathroom selfies. I know how these people today are often scorned for their vainglory but to each his own. Besides, I've been doing bathroom selfies long before smartphones came to be, back when camera phone resolutions weren't even a megapixel.

I went into the restroom and there's no one else there. I see myself in the mirror, all alone against the white tiled walls, perfect contrast... and I thought, how about doing one now?

Bam!

halfwhiteboy oversized long shirt 02
halfwhiteboy oversized long shirt 03
halfwhiteboy oversized long shirt 04

Haha! Friday getup. Just jeans, an oversize long shirt, and some comfy, high-cut Native shoes. It's an outfit you can wear way into the summer months. But since it can get really cold in the office, I had a scarf on standby - and it's fun to play with!

halfwhiteboy oversized long shirt 05
halfwhiteboy oversized long shirt 06
halfwhiteboy oversized long shirt 07

I mean, it's really fun!

halfwhiteboy oversized long shirt 08

Happy weekend, you guys!
_____________
Oversize shirt (H&M); jeans (Uniqlo); shoes (Native); scarf (Bench).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler