LOOKBOOK | Poolside

halfwhiteboy - guppy surfboard print swim shorts 01

It's a shame I still haven't been to the beach this summer. But no matter, no matter, at least I've been to one of our happy places recently, Sitio de Amor in San Pablo, Laguna. They have a manmade lagoon and a pool, so I guess we're good.

Besides I brought with me some beach spirit--my surfboard print swim shorts from Guppy, a local brand I first discovered through Instagram.

[See also: 5 local swim shorts finds on Instagram]

halfwhiteboy - guppy surfboard print swim shorts 02
halfwhiteboy - guppy surfboard print swim shorts 03
halfwhiteboy - guppy surfboard print swim shorts 04

Paired it with a black sleeveless top and some bamboo-framed shades for that full-on summer vibe. If any, I wish this brand had a flat waistband design because this drawstring style only squeezes my fats even more. Haha!

halfwhiteboy - guppy surfboard print swim shorts 05
halfwhiteboy - guppy surfboard print swim shorts 06

Enjoy your weekend!
____________
Sleeveless top (Bench); swim shorts (Guppy); sunnies (Boracay Bamboo Shades); flip-flops (Sanuk).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler